Study your LLM online and enhance your legal skills in a specialised practice area
Whether you are a law graduate or qualified lawyer, a Master of Laws (LLM) is an excellent way to develop in-depth knowledge and specialist skills you need to make you stand out in a competitive job market.
Why study an LLM?
- Broaden your career horizons with a valuable Masters qualification in the specialist fields of conflict resolution or intellectual property
- Learn professional skills to make you stand out to potential employers
- Gain an up-to-date knowledge of law and practice in this area and the impact of those developments on commercial and legal practice
- Online supervision delivered by professionally qualified faculty of legal experts
- One-to-one tutor support and feedback on your work from a fully-qualified lawyer
- Develop a portfolio demonstrating the law in practice
- Study online, giving you the flexibility to fit your studies around other commitments, such as work or family